20 Things To Do On A Knee Scooter
- There are so many things people can do on knee scooters. The endless amount of possibilities got us thinking about some of the coolest things people have done. If you have ever had the chance to use a knee scooter, then you already know it has so many more benefits than crutches. This magnificent device promotes a person to continue doing the things they love despite the injuries they may have suffered.
Let’s have a look at 20 things you can do on a knee scooter.
1. Everyone loves a good sporting event to lift their spirits and Greg from Canton Georgia recently attended an event here’s what he had to say!
“The Knee Scooter took me out to the Atlanta Braves Game. It worked out great."
2. Andrea from Pinellas Park, Florida recently had the chance to visit the Bradenton Riverwalk “I visited the Bradenton Riverwalk on my Orthomate and took a stroll on the one-mile path and took a few minutes to go out on the dock to look at the water too.
This is another one of my favorites walks, and I was happy to be able to visit this spot with the help of my knee walker.”
3. Jordan from Nixa, Missouri didn’t let his injury slow him down! “My knee walker was absolutely vital in my recovery, as just before we left to go on vacation I was blindsided by my doctor, telling me I had to regress in my weight bearing activities and go back to just "toe touch only".
Given that we were booked for a Las Vegas vacation the next week, there is no way I would have been able to go without the knee walker. It was vital in the airports and getting around the massive hotels, as anyone who has been to Las Vegas knows, you walk constantly...”
4. Arlene from Antioch, California went cruising with her knee walker!
“On the Royal Carribean: Harmony of the Seas, sailing to Labadee, Haiti and the Bahamas...while working out!”
5. Lisa from Tucson, Arizona recently had a newborn congratulations!
“My knee walker sure made it easier to get around with my newborn!”
6. April from Atlanta, Georgia works out every day and despite her recent setback the Swivelmate Knee Walker has helped her continue her workouts with ease!
“I work out daily but when I broke my foot, I felt I would be stuck unable to exercises.
But my Swivelmate knee walker helps me stabilize in my good leg so I can work out while healing! I love my knee walker”
7. Here is a cool way to keep busy!
Theresa from Bonaire, Georgia was able to continue her archery competitions! “while waiting for surgery my seated knee scooter kept me mobile so I could continue to train in my sport.”
8. Audrery from Chicago, Illinois was able to continue working!
“From the intensive care unit to outpatient clinic this knee walker has helped me keep on doing what I love - serving patients with a smile!”
9. Colleen from Ridge, New York didn’t let her broken foot stop her!
“Celebrating a friend's wedding as a bridesmaid, couldn't let a broken foot stop me from joining in on the dance floor, which I was able to do thanks to my Knee Walker.”
10. Tim from Mocksville North Carolina keeps plenty busy!
“Trying out my knee walker at home, chasing my great-grandbaby around!”
11. Sidonie from Brookline, Massachusetts recently became a home buyer!
“I was at Home Depot shopping for my new home with my fiance.”
12. Brianna from Portland Oregon found that she was introduced to many new people “I made so many new friends because of it!
People loved to ask me about my knee walker!”
13. Vicky from Virginia Beach kept a promise and visited the big apple!
“Allowed us to keep our promise of taking our granddaughter to NYC for her graduation present. Thank goodness for the Americans With Disability Act.”
14. Nitza from Tallahassee, Florida broke her foot right before graduation but thanks to her scooter she was able to walk across the stage! “So just a month before my high school graduation I broke my ankle. Thankfully I had the opportunity to use a scooter, which was a lifesaver! This particular day was my high school graduation and it was taken there. I still had an amazing day graduating high school and spending it with my friends and family! The scooter made it so much easier!”’ 15. Lisa from Las Vegas, Nevada was even able to travel with a knee walker outside the country and visit Scotland. “This photo was taken in the highlands in Scotland. Specifically, in front of the 3 sisters in Glencoe.
It was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen. The knee walker was truly a lifesaver. With many dirt and cobblestone roads to get to this point, it allowed me not to miss out on this experience.”
16. Kristen from Hayes, Virginia is an avid bowler and by using a knee walker she was able to bowl!
Can’t do that with crutches! “Sunday Fun day bowling with friends at Yorktown AMF Lanes.
I even got a strike!!!”
17. Rhiannon from Tallahassee, Florida took part in something she believes in
“This photo was taken as we marched from the Florida State Campus to the State Capitol in order to support the victims of Parkland High School.”
18. Gilanda from Sun City, Arizona did a little gambling “I could take the knee walker practically anywhere, this day was for some fun and games at our local CASINO.” 19. Austin from Neeses, South Carolina was still able to enjoy the great outdoors “Without the knee walker I would've been stuck in the recliner 90% of the time!
It was easy to scoot around the house and wherever I may want to go!”
20. Susy from Burbank, California was even able to continue working at her unique job “Returning to my duties as a volunteer diver at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Here I am cleaning the ray touch tank”
There are so many different and inspirational stories of people who have used a knee walker to move past an injury. The great thing about these stories is that they are so different. Not one person is the same and each was able to do something different despite their injury. These devices not only make life more enjoyable but improve the mental health of individuals. No matter what you are doing there’s a knee walker that can take you there.
The easiest way to take advantage of a knee scooter is to rent one. Here at Rent A Knee we are local to Orlando and it’s especially convenient if your renting a knee walker for Disney. If your recovery is going to be longer than expected, your rental price is automatically put toward the purchase of the knee scooter. Your rental will cap out at 14 weeks of rental fees and will be yours to keep.”
You can also get the chance to win $250. We are always accepting submissions for our Enter our Knee Walker Photo Contest. Show us what you can do on your knee scooter for ta chance to win. You can submit the photos on our website or by tagging us on Facebook or Instagram. The winners of the contest will receive $250! We have so many more wonderful stories you can look at the rest of our customer photos. Also be sure to check out our most popular models that have succeeded in getting our valued customers through their injuries.