Website Terms And Conditions
- By using this website www.rentakneewalker.com you agree to the following terms:
- Rent A Knee Walker shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all Rent A Knee Walker and any third party information is provided "as is" Rent A Knee Walker provides no warranty, either expressed or implied, as the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of furnished data. If you find any errors or omissions, we encourage you to please report them to the contact listed in the footer of the web page.
- Rent A Knee Walker is not responsible nor will its employees and associates be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property, for any reason whatsoever, in obtaining, and/or using any product rented from Rent A Knee Walker.
- Information is as stated on the Rent A Knee Walker website. Verbal opinions and recommendations provided by Rent A Knee Walker employees are expressed in the interest of assisting the customer and are not legally binding or medical advice. If you require medical advice, it is the customer's responsibility to obtain that from a doctor before renting. Rent A Knee Walker employees recommendations should not be used in place of any doctor recommendations.
- All product warranties are as stated whether offered by Rent A Knee Walker and/or the product manufacturer.
- Rent A Knee Walker operates and conducts all policies and procedures based on the State of Florida statues for corporations.
- All prices are quoted in United States Dollars.