Top 10 Reasons Why We Hate Crutches
- vAdrian Smith
July 18, 2013
- Like us, anyone who has had to use crutches knows the frustration and shear annoyance of them. Just for fun, we put together our top 10 reasons why we hate crutches. Luckily there are now Knee Walkers for sale alleviating the to use crutches. Go on and say "goodbye crutches" with us!
- 1) I now move at a snails pace!!
- 2) Who invented stairs? They clearly didn't take anyone on crutches in mind!
- 3) I find walking with crutches hard enough, don't even think about going uphill!
- 4) I find myself tripping over things or knocking them over.
- 5) I feel like I am permanently sore, my injured foot, my arms, and my good leg, the crutches make me feel worst.
- 6) I have found trying to carry anything and using crutches don't mix at all.
- 7) Texting and walking with crutches, no one is that coordinated.
- 8) My new nickname with my work colleagues is now 'hop-a-long'.
- 9) I have now learned crutches and escalators don't get along.
- 10) Opening doors has now become a real challenge.
More Great Rent A Knee Walker News & Stories