One Fun Challenge That Will Entertain You During Recovery
- At Rent A Knee Walker, we have the pleasure of hearing about so many success stories of how our devices can help people gain back their freedom and staying mobile. But it's always a good idea to take it a little easy and allow some downtime during your recovery. As you know, the number one factor that will contribute to a successful recovery—is rest. Failure to follow your health practitioner's instructions can result in complications during your healing process.
Take advantage of this downtime to catch up with some books, TV shows or perhaps take up a hobby. But we have another fun challenge for you.
Enter our Greatest Of All Time List Challenge. (Or GOAT Challenge if you will).
List challenges are a great way to beat boredom and learn new things. Perhaps rekindle old memories and reminisce on all the fantastic works humanity has created throughout our history.
I'm sure you can recall a particular song that's connected to a special memory. Maybe you remember how a specific movie made you feel. Or perhaps a day went by in a blink of an eye because you found yourself binge-watching an outstanding TV show.
So here's the challenge: we've compiled lists of the Greatest of All Time movies, TV shows, music videos, and books. We know that "the best" can be controversial, but we've sourced listings from reputable organizations. So here we go:
Thoroughly read through the categories and their top fives. As you read along, think if you have heard or seen any of the finalists. Can you recall when and where you heard or listened to it? If not, now is a great time to do so!
The Greatest Movies
- 1. Citizen Kane
- Source: American Film Institute.
The Greatest TV Shows
Source: TV Guide
The Greatest Works of Literature
- 1. Lolita by Vladimir Nabakov
- 2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzerald
- 3. In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust
- 4. Ulysses by James Joyce
- 5. Dubliners by James Joyce
The Greatest Music Videos
- 1. Thriller by Michael Jackson
- 2. Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel
- 3. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 4. Take on Me by a-ha
- 5. November Rain by Guns N' Roses
- 1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles (Apple / Spotify)
- 2. Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys (Apple / Spotify)
- 3. Revolver by The Beatles (Apple / Spotify)
- 4. Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan (Apple / Spotify)
- 5. Rubber Soul by The Beatles (Apple / Spotify)
More Great Rent A Knee Walker News & Stories