How to Put Your Knee Scooter in Your Car
- It is a wonderful feeling to be able to go about your life with the aid of a knee scooter while you recover from an injury.
A knee scooter will help you get around everywhere. Scoot around your home, the grocery store, the mall, airports, or anywhere else you want to go.
But what if you're out and about on the road?
This article with guide you step by step on how to safely put your knee scooter in your car.
- 1. Unlock the car and trunk.
- 2. Approach the trunk of the car and open it.
- 3. Put the knee scooter in parking mode and remove the basket.
- 4. Unlock and fold the steering column. Once folded down, lock it.
- 5. Stay close to the car's body for support, or use a single crutch for support and balance.
- 6. Lift the knee scooter and place it in the trunk.
- 7. Carefully close the trunk. Hop and crutch carefully to the driver's seat of the car.
The major advantage of the knee scooter is that it lets you continue your daily routines and still recover from your injury. You don't have to stay in bed all day or do nothing, even when you are injured.
As you can see, putting your knee scooter in the car is quite simple. Following these easy steps with caution, will ensure that you get the most out of your scooter and take it with you anywhere.
More Great Rent A Knee Walker News & Stories