Congrats to the 2020 Winners
- The COVID-19 global pandemic has shaken us at the core and threatens the way we all live our daily lives. As we overcome this crisis, we must stay unified to rebuild, strengthen, and overcome future challenges.
- Rent A Knee Walker wishes to support students with financial needs who must continue their education during one of the most challenging times we have faced collectively as a whole.
What is it?
- For our inaugural year, the Rent A Knee Walker Scholarship Fund will be awarding two $500 scholarships to students who apply to the program to help cover their academic-related expenses.
Who Can Apply?
- This scholarship is open to qualifying students currently enrolled in an accredited college/university that maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- All applicants must meet all the criteria outlined below and apply via our online portal. Two applicants will be selected at the end of each cycle for a $500 scholarship.
- • Amount: $500 USD
- • Number of Recipients: 2 per cycle, 4 per year
- • Duration: One-time Payment
- • Deadline Date: March 1, 2021
- • Selection Date: March 10, 2021
- • Announcement Date: Recipients will be contacted within one week after the selection date.
- All applications must be received on or before March 1, 2021. Applications delivered after are automatically rejected.
Who Can Apply?
- • Currently enrolled on a 2 or 4 year accredited college as an undergraduate, graduate-level or final year of
- high school (accepted into college), in the United States.
- • Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- • All applications are welcome.
- • Family or relatives of Rent A Knee Walker employees or associates are ineligible.
- • Even though all students with the above qualifications are welcome to apply for this scholarship, students with a
- physical disability will be given priority.
- • Applications are only accepted via our online portal.
- • Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- • A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
- • Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application.
- • We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- • A 500-word essay or a 3 - 5 minute video responding to the year's subject.
- What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given? Feel free to share how it shaped your life your decisions, or the current path you're on.
How to Apply
- Submit your information and supplemental documents through our online portal here.
- Contact if you have additional questions.
- • Winners will be chosen based on the quality of the content.
- • The essay or video must demonstrate thoughtfulness, intent, critical, and creative effort.
- • All application information must be complete and submitted before the deadline. Any incomplete
- applications are automatically disqualified.
About Rent A Knee Walker
- For over a decade, Rent A Knee Walker specializes in the sale and rental of knee walkers. The goal is always to provide customers with injury disabilities a simple experience online.
- The company serves customers from all around the United States and provides them with only the most reliable, durable, and feature-rich knee walkers on the market. Learn more
- By applying for the Rent A Knee Walker Scholarship, you agree to the use of your name, school location, likeness, and submission content on our website, our newsletter, and other social media channels.
- In the event that a winner fails to respond to our notification within 14 business days, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
- All personal information collected from scholarship applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship. No personal information will be distributed, sold, or provided to third parties.
- Please note that by entering the Rent A Knee Walker Scholarship Program, you are granting Rent A Knee Walker the right to edit, use, and publish the essay, video and photos submitted in any way.