OUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY - NAVIGATING THROUGH COVID-19
The entire world is now dealing with an issue of enormous scale and human impact to us all. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world.
- Like you, we're monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. We are following the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right actions to protect our customers, employees and local communities where we operate.
- Please also know that we continue to maintain our high standards for safety and cleanliness. In addition to practicing preventative measures to reduce the spread of germs within our facilities, all of our equipment goes through a rigorous, multi-step sanitation process. We remain vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and local governments.
- Suspension of Local Pickups
- To protect our customers and keep our employees safe, we have temporarily suspended the ability for customers to come to our local office and pick up orders. All orders will be shipped until we are able to accept local pickup orders.
- New Operating Hours
- We have reduced our operating hours. Our new operating hours will now be 10:30AM to 5:30PM EST Monday - Friday.
- We continue to monitor this evolving situation and will keep you informed of future updates on this page.
- Thanks for the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to provide our equipment to those in need and provide a healthy environment for our staff.
- Adrian Smith
- Vice President
- Last updated: 3/31/2020